Small cell is not a novel technology, yet it’s getting increasingly important for the roll-out of 5G networks, especially in densely developed areas. A report from Fortune Business Insights said that global investment in 5G small cell technology will reach $15.9 billion by 2026, with a huge CAGR of 81.9%. How exactly are these cells installed in big and smaller cities? JW Insights invited Brian Goemmer, founder and President of AllNet Insights & Analytics, to talk about small cells’ deployment. Goemmer has years of experience in evaluating wireless spectrum technology, regulations, services, and applications as they affect the 4G and 5G ecosystems and the associated industries.
ijiwei Talk EP110: why does 5G need small cells?
- ijiwei Talk EP126: How would silicon carbide empower Chinese semiconductor industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP125: The internal and external reasons behind global chip shortage
- ijiwei Talk EP124: How to improve 200mm wafer yields through testing?
- ijiwei Talk EP123: How competitive is Huawei in current smartphone market?
- ijiwei Talk EP122: How could Chinese smartphones survive in the ever-rising competition?
- ijiwei Talk EP121: Where do smartphone opportunities lie in 2022?