On March 21, India passed an "Electronics Manufacturing Cluster Improvement Plan (EMC2.0)". On April 1, India launched two plans to promote the development of the electronics industry. India wants to move further up the semiconductor manufacturing value chain. How big is the "ambition" of Indian chips? Does the policy promulgated by the Indian government match this ambition? Marmik Bhatt, Chiplgnite representative of Efabless in India, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
ijiweiTalk Ep 216: Is India's semiconductor ambitions daydreaming or ongoing？
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame