The U.S. export control to China has restricted many semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers around the world. As far as large U.S. semiconductor equipment suppliers are concerned, what losses will the new BIS regulations bring to these companies? How should they adjust to face it? ChristopherTimura is a senior legal counsel in the Washington office of Gibson, Dunn & CrutcherLLP.
ijiweiTalk Ep 215: How do US suppliers face the impact of export controls?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame