In 2022, the European Union issued the "Data Law" in an effort to create a solid and fair data-driven economic platform. What aspects are included in the Data Law? How do we feel about the decisions of the European Data Protection Board and the EU Data Council? Tobias Judin, Head of the International Department of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 268: Will 5G Landing on its own, or on 4G's tomb?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 267: Will more 5G landing cases be worth it?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?