"Undecided, quantum mechanics" is jokingly called a common sci-fi stalker. In today's advanced technology, will the joke really become a reality? Quantum development, coupled with the promulgation of the eye-catching "Chip Act" last year, will the global technology industry go further? How far are we from the omnic age? Roger A. Grimes, specializing in mainframe security and preventing hacking and malware attacks
ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment
- ijiweiTalk Ep 260: Playing with Fire? British semi-industry's oversea interventions
- ijiweiTalk Ep 259: Tesla's sorcery: price cuts and cost reduction
- ijiweiTalk Ep 258: Will 28nm be Japanese semiconductors‘ chance to rise up?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 257: Chip Savior? Can 28nm become the 'IT GIRL'?