With the economic recovery at the end of 2022, the IPO of Chinese enterprises in the United States is gradually heating up. At the beginning of this year, a new window for Chinese enterprises to go public in the United States has opened. Is this trip to the United States war or cooperation? What should Chinese companies pay attention to when listing in the United States? Tim Ghiriskey, portfolio customizer for management institutions or private clients. Founder of TheSolarisGroupLLC and GhriskeyCapitalPartners.
ijiweiTalk Ep 240: Talk or War? All about IPO
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment