In the second half of 2022, there will be a wave of layoffs in the technology industry, and batches of technology talents would be fired. Is this a sign of economic recession? On the other hand, it seems that all companies have fallen into the embarrassing situation of lack of manpower. What kind of manpower contradictions are faced by large technology companies? Tim Ghiriskey, portfolio customizer for management institutions or private clients. Founder of TheSolarisGroupLLC and GhriskeyCapitalPartners.
ijiweiTalk Ep 233: Layoffs while short-in-labor? Scandalous secrets of large ICT companies
- ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?