In recent years, we have found that more and more Chinese mobile phone manufacturers choose to customize image sensors, learning from mobile phone manufacturers such as Apple and Samsung. Compared with the past, Chinese mobile phone manufacturers often choose some more general image sensors, so what are the advantages of custom sensors for mobile phone cameras? Jeffrey Mathews, a senior analyst at TechInsights, focusing on research in the field of smartphone component technology.
ijiweiTalk Ep 223: Customized image sensor, the rocker of Chinese smart phone manufacturers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?