The performance of image sensor logic chips is getting stronger and stronger, so besides the imaging function, what will it develop in the future? The image quality of lensless cameras is still far from what smartphone consumers expect, so what is the future of lensless cameras? AtulIngle, assistant professor of computer science at Portland State University. Focus on the fields of computational imaging, computer vision and signal processing.
ijiweiTalk Ep 221: In the field of non-imaging, image sensors are still promising
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?