More and more mobile signal environments support on-chip HDR function, which used to be the image sensor of our mobile phones, why more and more sensors support this function? In the future, the processing of computing photos will be done by the image sensor isp on the chip or by an independent application. What is the reason? AtulIngle, assistant professor of computer science at Portland State University. Focus on the fields of computational imaging, computer vision and signal processing.
ijiweiTalk Ep 220: Is the computational photography of image sensors the future?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 242: Can Wearable Devices + AI Open the Gate for Omniscience?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 241: Android or iOS, who's in car's favor?