On October 7, the U.S. Department of Commerce updated the expansion of export controls to China, and where does the so-called "new" export control? Harry Clark, head of Orrick International Trade and Investment Team.
ijiweiTalk Ep 213: The new export controls are just "New Wine in an Old Bottle"
- ijiweiTalk Ep 232: Mobile CIS: The battlefield for venders
- ijiweiTalk Ep 231: Why Sony's Small Pixel Technology lags behind
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (1)
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (2)
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress