In August 2022, US President Biden officially signed the "Chip and Science Act of 2022", and India is eager to take this opportunity to reshape its semiconductor manufacturing industry. Can India's dream of building its own wafer factory come true? What role does the Indian software market play in chip design? What are the benefits of foreign companies building factories in India? Interviewees in this issue: Chiplgnite representative of Efabless in India, Middle East and Southeast Asia, Anukul Consulting Advanced R&D.
ijiweiTalk Ep 210: When will India's self-built fab dream-come-true?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame