Competing in various areas, AMD, Intel and Nvidia also seem to have a long history of collaborating. As Intel joins the GPU market, Dr. Jon Peddie, President and Founder of Jon Peddie Research, believes the good old “AIN” will keep bringing more exciting surprises to the world. Dr. Peddie isa pioneer of the graphics industry since 1962. As one of the most influential analysts in this area, he provides comprehensive data, information and management expertise to the computer industry and investors.
ijiwei Talk EP159: AMD vs Intel vs Nvidia, more competition in GPU market?
- ijiwei Talk EP172: How to prepare workforce for the emerging GaN technology?
- ijiwei Talk EP171: GaN vs. SiC, which is the future for 800V EV?
- ijiwei Talk EP170: GaN’s challenges on the way to 200mm production
- ijiwei Talk EP169: Is GaN (gallium nitride) a viable business choice?
- ijiwei Talk EP168: How would DPU evolve in the data-centric future?
- ijiwei Talk EP167: How to increase visibility of semiconductors?