Semiconductor industry has historically been a complicated multinational network, which led to extraordinary creativity and efficiency. However, the high geographic concentration also creates risks, especially with the ongoing bipolar competition between China and U.S. JW Insights invited Julia Hess, project manager of Technology and Geopolitics at SNV, to discuss the feasibility of strengthening the supply chain via diversification, as well as the possibility of Europe rebuilding its power in chip designing and manufacturing.
ijiwei Talk EP127: Loss and gains of supply chain diversification
- ijiwei Talk EP160: How could Chinese GPU players become competitive?
- ijiwei Talk EP159: AMD vs Intel vs Nvidia, more competition in GPU market?
- ijiwei Talk EP156: GPU prices are falling but the market is growing faster!
- ijiwei Talk EP155: Who raised graphic cards prices?
- ijiwei Talk EP154: Will Chinese suppliers get more important roles with Apple?
- ijiwei Talk EP153: Shortage keeps soaring, can Apple get enough capacity from TSMC?