Due to its extremely high speed and low latency, 5G mmWave spectrum has been widely deployed in many western countries. Now the question is, how to use the network properly and efficiently? Brian Goemmer, founder and President of AllNet Insights & Analytics, talked about the current deployment and potential applications of 5G mmWave spectrum. Goemmer has years of experience in evaluating wireless spectrum technology, regulations, services, and applications as they affect the 4G and 5G ecosystems and the associated industries.
ijiwei Talk EP109: fast yet expensive, do we really need 5G mmWave connectivity?
- ijiwei Talk EP126: How would silicon carbide empower Chinese semiconductor industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP125: The internal and external reasons behind global chip shortage
- ijiwei Talk EP124: How to improve 200mm wafer yields through testing?
- ijiwei Talk EP123: How competitive is Huawei in current smartphone market?
- ijiwei Talk EP122: How could Chinese smartphones survive in the ever-rising competition?
- ijiwei Talk EP121: Where do smartphone opportunities lie in 2022?